Re: [SI-LIST] : Si-List administrative trivia

Chris Rokusek ([email protected])
Thu, 09 Jul 1998 10:52:42 -0700

Hi Ray,

I was once known as [email protected] and joined the si-list. Then I
became [email protected] (while still being able to receive as
[email protected]) but could not post to the si-list apparently because I
was not a member according to majordomo.

So I joined again as [email protected] and then posted messages
successfully. However now I have two accounts. I want to eliminate
[email protected] but am unable.

I tried sending to majordomo with "unsubscribe si-list [email protected]"
but it replies that my request was denied because the request came from
[email protected] and so has been forwarded to list administator
and no action has yet been taken (been about two weeks) so am still
receiving si-list in duplicate.

Could you please remove me from si-list for account of [email protected]

Thanks,

Chris