Re: [SI-LIST] : Terminations scheme for bi-directional bus

Dennis Tomlinson ([email protected])
Wed, 01 Jul 1998 09:57:03 -0500

Hi List, yesterday I posted a reply on the Bi-directional bus
termination thread. Unfortunately, I sent it in HTML format.
Some of you got gobbledygook, and for that I apologize. Others
of you will get this posting twice - again, sorry for that.

I believe I have the HTML option turned off, so let me try
that again: