Subject: Re: [SI-LIST] : Power Supply Noise Filters
Author: Khalid Ansari <[email protected]> at SMTP
Date: 3/30/98 2:56 PM

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your response on the Power supply email that I had sent
earlier. Actually, I didn't make myself very clear, I apologize. I am
looking for a noise filter that I can layout on my board to dissipate
any noise generated by an external +5V raw, PC, power supply coming into
a regulator that I am using to generate a +2.5V output. Your response
regarding use of regulators in this case is helpful, but I will really
appreciate if you could suggest a noise filter I could use.

Thanks
Khalid