Re: [SI-LIST] : IBIS Modeling

Ray Anderson ([email protected])
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 13:03:09 -0800 (PST)

I'm forwarding this message to the list. Our "too smart for its own good"
listserver software rejected the message when Stephen posted it because
it found a forbidden word within the first 10 lines.

-Ray

Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 12:56:50 -0800
From: Stephen Peters <[email protected]>
content-length: 1354

Hello:

To get started I would cruise on over to the IBIS web
page http://www.eia.org/EIG/IBIS/ibis.htm and check it out.
On the web page you will find IBIS introductory material, the IBIS spec
itself, a modeling cookbook, and other valuable info. While your
at it I would also send an e-mail to [email protected] and subscribe
to the IBIS reflector.

To answer your specific question, IBIS 3.0 includes some specific enhancements
targeted towards SIMM and DIMM modules. I don't know of any publicly
available memory modules, although I do know several memory vendors do
supply IBIS models of their individual parts. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Stephen Peters
Intel Corp.
Secretary, IBIS Open Forum