Re: [SI-LIST] : power supply filtering and bypassing

Richard Wheeler ([email protected])
Fri, 06 Mar 1998 20:19:21 -0800

Ray,

I thought I remembered a ferrite bead model from Intusoft. Look at
www.intusoft.com/tech.htm

Then download Intusoft Technical Articles : RFOsc.Pdf - New Models (RF Beads)
Simulate RF Oscillators.

This note shows a SPICE model for a non-linear RF bead. I haven't tried it but the
frequency response looks right.

Richard