Re: [SI-LIST] : Diff measurements with VNA

John V Fitzpatrick ([email protected])
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:31:29 +0100

If you've a HP8753A, this should work:

Say you're measuring S21 for a diff pair (A+,A-) to (B+,B-).

- Terminate A-, B-. Measure S21 A+ -> B+. Store in memory.
- Terminate A-, B+. Measure S21 A+ -> B-.
- Subtract data from memory to get differential S21 for the pair.

John