[SI-LIST] : Crystal Oscillator Vs Resonator

rbmccammon@mmm.com
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:27:07 -0600

The thru hole parts that I have used are easily damaged by
mechanical stress on the leads. If you use them, be sure the
hole pattern matches the leads exactly. When you install them
do not bend or clench the leads.

=