Re: [SI-LIST] : SI openings at Stratus -- ... last one

Kazi Hassan (khassan@pakhi)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 02:24:46 -0800

Personally I like job opportunity postings. It's not because I
am looking for a job, but it gives me an idea about what people
are doing ( apparent from their job requirements ), what tools
& methods are being used etc. etc. After reading a lot of job
postings I can confidently say, for example, what are the most
popular SI tools being used in the industry, among other things.

Thanks,
Kazi
Sun Microsystems