Re: [SI-LIST] : SSO : How to identify SSO groups?

alaa alani ([email protected])
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 09:39:01 GMT

Hi Praveen,

It depends on how long it takes for the current to drop to a certain level (eg 0mA)
but 1nsec seems to be acceptable (i.e. those i/o buffers switching within 1nsec
are considered as simultaneously switching).

Rgds,

Dr. Alaa F. Alani
Senior Signal Integrity Eng.
LSI Logic