We're pulling together a user group for
continuation of IBIS discussions. Those who
mentioned interest in being part of the user group
at the first IBIS-East Forum should have been contacted already.
Now we're expandingthe communication to see if anyone else would like
to become actively involved. We have limited space,
but would welcome input and/or attendance if you are
interested in becoming more involved. Let us here
The proposed date and time for the user group
Date: Thursday, December 4, 1997
Time: 3:00 PM
Location: Tentatively scheduled to be at Cadence Design
The proposed agenda follows. Feedback and new ideas are welcome.
Realistically only a portion of the topics can be discussed,
so the users group can prioritize which topics should be delt
with initially and which follow.
"Zeroing in from 30,000 Feet"
* What are the key elements that need to be in place for IBIS
to be used for system designs (i.e. low cost or free simulator, etc.)
(break down elements into realistic chunks, create action plans)
* Define what is working well with IBIS
* Define largest concerns with using IBIS (i.e. model validity)
* Insuring IBIS Model Accuracy
* Criteria for IBIS model validation
* Review of various IBIS tools (i.e. capabilities, accessibility, sys.
* IBIS User Group - Keeping it open, focus, meeting frequency,
distribution list, information management, etc.
Thank you and we look forward to your response!
Kathy Breda & Ed Sayre
| NORTH EAST SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES, INC. |
| ------------------------------------- |
| "High Performance Engineering & Design" |
| Kathy Breda e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org |
| NESA, Inc. http://www.nesa.com/ |
| 636 Great Road Tel +1.978.897-8787 |
| Stow, MA 01775 USA Fax +1.978.897-5359 |