RE: [SI-LIST] : Guard banding

Elias Lozano ([email protected])
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 17:20:42 -0800

HI all,

If this is not the appropiate place, forgive me all.
We are looking for a person who would come and work designing high speed
boards and interface with various groups, sales, engineering,
manufacturing, customers.
If you want to grow in a small atmosphere, please send me your resume or
call me.

Elias Lozano
3dfx interactive Inc
4435 Fortran Dr.