RE: [SI-LIST] : Decoupling capacitor selection & placemen

Mellitz, Richard ([email protected])
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 10:04:03 -0500

D.C.

Are you your own straight man? :-) Sorry, ...couldn't resist. Anyhow,
that sounds great! How much C are you going to add and where on the
chips do you plan put it? The I/O ring, core, ...?

.. .Rich Mellitz