Re: [SI-LIST] : Signal Integrity of 500 MHz on PCB

Fred Townsend ([email protected])
Thu, 06 Nov 1997 08:30:52 -0800

Cheah, your question is like asking "Can man land on the moon?". The
answer is yes but not without a lot of competent engineering. There are
many factors, such as impedance, trace length, and shielding that must
be carefully managed. In short, it is not really the sort of question
that can be answered in e-mail.

Fred Townsend
[email protected]
DC to Light