RE: [SI-LIST] : SSO noise: Through current vs. Discharge current

Peterson, James F ([email protected])
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 13:13:33 -0400

John,
one of the things we talked about during the SSN banter was that the
o-buffs might only contributed a fraction of the noise generated by a
chip's SSN. other coconspirators were internal logic and undershoot at
the inputs of the chip (which caused current flow through the clamp
diodes). have you found out anything more about this in your searchings?
or maybe comment on the effectiveness/accuracy in just looking at
switching o-buffs.
thanks,
Jim