[SI-LIST] : Re: delay lines with PCB traces

Paul Galloway ([email protected])
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 22:48:48 -0400

Aren't there any old microwave circuit designers here? You may want
to look for some of the old design guides for Schiffman phase shifters.
This tight self coupling is a well known circuit design principle.

Paul