RE: Shielding

Peterson, James F ([email protected])
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 08:00:54 -0400

I don't think you will have digital signals crosstalking into your
analog section with your configuration.
But you could have analog signals crosstalking into other analog
circuits. It would depend on the slew rates, signal swing, and how
sensitive the circuits are. The analog ground plane will reduce
crosstalk but it won't get rid of it. What kind of signal to noise ratio
can you tolerate?
Good luck,
Jim