s2ibis questions

Syed Huq ([email protected])
Tue, 3 Jun 97 17:02:38 PDT

Tim,

Pls post your IBIS related question to the IBIS reflector([email protected]).
You will get responses from the IBIS community on this.

Question for you, Are you using s2ibis or s2ibis2 ? s2ibis2 ver1.3 is the most
updated one. Did you successfully run the sample example files provided
with the tool ?

The man pages should be under /doc sub-dir. Look at the file s2ibis2.txt

Regards,
Syed.
National Semiconductor Corp.