RE: continously variable delay line avail?

[email protected]
Fri, 9 May 1997 10:23:35 -0500

I have used one of these "trombone" type delay lines
for experiments delaying fast edge rate TTL clocks. They
work quite well. The one I have seen actually look
likes multiple trombones, looped back on themselves.

You may want to try:

Sage Laboratories
3 Huron Drive
Natick, MA 01760-1314
508-653-0844

I know very little about the company other than: they
answered my questions, delivered quickly, and their
delay line worked fine. The model we have was one of
their less expensive ones:

Freq Range DC - 0.75 GHz
Delay Range 4.3 to 6.8 nsec

Good Luck,