re:animation program to show travelling wave

Norman Wong (
21 Apr 1997 11:54 EDT

I have seen a demostration by Henri Merkelo, Professor of U of Illinois,
during a symposium and it showed an excellent animation on reflection on
wires, PCB tracks, etc.. The program is CPU intensive and I don't
believe it can run on a PC. I don't think it is for sale either.
You may contact Henri at I have talked to him
on some other problems and he was very helpful. Just keep in mind that
he is very busy as well.

Norman Wong
Nortel, Wireless Networks