MODULE HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER
SIGNAL INTEGRITY EXPERTISE
CPU MODULE PROJECT
Be a technical contributor in the design and simulation of
next-generation high speed CMOS CPU modules. Interface with
ASIC, mechanical, thermal, and manufacturing engineers. Bring
a product from design, prototype, to production.
* Requires at least 5 years of industrial experience in the design
of high-speed digital systems
* Strong background in PCB design areas (SI, timing)
* Familiar with state-of-the-art design tools (e.g., HSPICE)
and simulation techniques.
* Familiar with Valid/Cadence schematic and PC layout tools are
* At least a Bachelor's degree in EE or physics is required;
a Master's degree is preferred.
SEND RESUME TO: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
2550 Garcia Ave.
Mountain View, CA 94043-1100
ATTN: Vernon Bollesen
FAX: (408) 774-8047
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A Sun Microsystems, Inc. Business