RE: S-Parameter to SPICE Model Converter

Edlund, Greg ([email protected])
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 11:47:44 -0500

Rudi,

Contec Microelectronics sells a product called ContecSPAR that does the
conversion. I've never used it so I can't speak for its accuracy.
Their number is (800) 888-8884. Seems to me I've heard of one or two
others as well, but I can't recall the names...

Greg Edlund , Principal Engineer
Alpha Server Signal Integrity
Digital Equipment Corp.
129 Parker St. PKO3-1/20C