Re: Modeling - Fast Tr

Fred ([email protected])
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 11:38:49 +0800

For information purposes, there is software avaliable that can take in S parameter
tables and produce a working Spice nport circuit for analysis. This has been used
sucessfully, the S parameter curves are faithfully duplicated over a pretty broad
high frequency content where S parameters are most usefull in the first place.

Best Regards,
Fred Balistreri
Applied Simulation Technology
408-434-0967 ext. 102