Re: Xtalk/Zo tools

alaa alani (
Thu, 18 Apr 96 08:43:49 BST

Hi all,
I don't think there is a cheap tool (depends of course on how cheap!) that tackles signal integrity issues. I 've attended demos and collected documents on these tools of which I can mention MQUAD, PNC, ANSOFT, and Metacircuit but all are EXPENSIVE and you need to be very careful in selecting the right one that meets your needs.

Dr. Alaa F. Alani
Senior Signal Integrity Eng. Tel: +44 (0)1344-413383
LSI-Logic Europe Plc. Fax: +44 (0)1344-413296
Grenville Place, The Ring E-mail:
Bracknell, Berks RG12 1BP