RE: [SI-LIST] : Thin Power Plane Dielectrics

Grasso, Charles ([email protected])
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 22:05:33 -0600

To all who may be interested:

NCMS is currently deeply involved in a cooperative effort with industry to
develop Embedded Capacitance. The "Buried Capacitance" is a subset
of this effort.

Rick Charbonneau of StorageTek is the Project Leader and also a
materials expert in this area. Please feel free to contact him directly..
Thank you
Charles Grasso
StorageTek
2270 Sth 88th Street