Re: [SI-LIST] : Non-standard bus termination (2nd posting)

D. C. Sessions ([email protected])
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:33:54 -0700

Ron Miller wrote:

> Use tie all the common sides of the resistors together, and use one capacitor from the
> common point to ground.

Not exactly a Real Good Idea unless you have lots of timing margin.
The problem is that this creates a lot of jitter (edge times depend
on prior state of all the lines.)

--
D. C. Sessions