RE: [SI-LIST] : High signal density controlled impedance connecto

Greim, Michael ([email protected])
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:34:40 -0400

Surfing the web, I found a very compelling connector from
Fujitsu Takamisawa, the FCN-260D, that appears to be a
really good fit for LVDS, and other high speed signals. Each
differential pair is isolated from neighbors by a ground bar.
The sequential mating also makes it good for hot pluggable
applications.

Do any of you have experience with this connector or with
the company for connectors? Thanks

Michael

The bounds of Time, Space or Mechanics should never stand
in the way of a perfectly good idea.......

The time is gone, The email's over, thought I'd
something more to say.........

Michael C. Greim Consulting Engineer
Mercury Computer Systems, Inc email: [email protected]
199 Riverneck Road V: 978-256-0052/x1607
Chelmsford, MA 01824-2820 F: 978-256-4778