Re: [SI-LIST] : EMC Training

Jeff Seeger (
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 04:07:47 -0400 wrote:
> I was wondering if I might be able to find someone in the industry to teach
> EMI/radiation theory to mechanical designers. Ideally, the instructor might
> have a background in chassis development. This may be a stretch, but please
> let me know if you have any suggestions or know someone (including yourself)
> who might be interested in working with us.

Lee Hill runs a consulting practice called Silent Solutions
out of (I believe) Hollis NH, sorry I lack the # now but the
area code would be 603 if you wanted to try information or
remind me Monday when I'm in the office and I'll get it.

He periodically teaches a 2-day course around the country
and does internal training and case work. He has a long list
of accolades and accomplishments including (IIRC) a Masters from
Missouri-Rolla and some significant work with the nat'l
IEEE EMC society, as well as a lengthy list of satisfied
clients in teaching and application roles.

His email address is

If he can bring said theory to life for me (he did), he can
help your mechanical folks.

      Jeff Seeger                         Applied CAD Knowledge Inc
      Chief Technical Officer                  Tyngsboro, MA  01879
      jseeger "at" appliedcad "dot" com                978 649 9800