Re: [SI-LIST] : Estimating DIMM Power Consumption

Russell Rapport (
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:19:45 -0700

A good rule of thumb is to multiply individual 128Mbit TSOP component
3, and 6 values by 18 (for idle and power down modes). For active modes
(ICC1,4, or 5), add one 128Mbit TSOP ICC3N value to the ICC1, 4, or 5
then multiply by 18. The registers and PLL currents will add another
100-250mA. You can also contact marketing at my company, Staktek, and
ask for
our SDRAM product specs.