Re: [SI-LIST] : Traces Over Plane Clearances

Jeff Seeger ([email protected])
Mon, 09 Aug 1999 17:55:54 -0400

Douglas McKean wrote:

> Dave Hoover wrote:
> >
> > I have a customer who has a 2000+ I/O BGA with
> > tight pitch. They are using 2 track routing to
> > escape the device on the PCB. At the device,
> > the traces cross over the edge of the reference
> > plane clearances

> snip <

Dave, is this your issue?
(world, please forgive the lame ascii art)

___
~~ ~~
~ ~
/ \
/ OO \
( (hole) ) - (plane void)
\ OO /

--

      Jeff Seeger                         Applied CAD Knowledge Inc
      Chief Technical Officer                  Tyngsboro, MA  01879