Re: [SI-LIST] : Proposal: Rs correlation/collaboration for W-Elem ents

Dmitri Kuznetsov ([email protected])
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 19:17:38 -0700

Regards,
Dmitri Kuznetsov

Dmitri Kuznetsov, Ph.D.
Principal Engineer

ViewLogic Systems, Inc. e-mail: [email protected]
1369 Del Norte Rd. Tel: (805)278-6824
Camarillo, CA 93010 Fax: (805)988-8259