Re: [SI-LIST] : Need Information on effect of 45 degree angles on high

Georg Ramsch ([email protected])
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 08:08:54 +0200

Hello, Paul !

Is your transmission line a microstrip or strip line construction ?

If your CAD system supports it, just design the transmission line as
"optimal rounded bend", such you avoid problems with impedance steps or
radiating (radius as large as possible).

A good listing of non-90-edge routing is delivered by Wadell/Transmssionline
Design Handbook,
chapter 5.5.

CU

Georg