Re: [SI-LIST] : coming up with average power estimates for buffers

Adrian Shiner ([email protected])
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 20:27:38 +0100

O'K for short time intervals and small systems. One of the problems with a large sytem consuming power on this scale is than it is dangerous to assume that you know the peak demand well from the study of relatively small samples.

I designed some air gapped, iron cored power frequency inductors using your principle many years ago, I have never seen similar in print. However, physical inductors corresponded to calculations well. One is still in use in my
arc welder.

Best wishes

Adrian