RE: [SI-LIST] : [SI-LIST] Positive ECL (PECL) voltage swings, but

Krull, Nick J ([email protected])
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 13:00:15 -0600

Another reason that the signals are AC coupled is that on the other side of
the cap their may be
a receiver with its own reference voltage. If one terminates at the
receiver input to that reference,
the incoming signal is optimally centered for the receiver.
Nick Krull, Applied Electronics