Re: [SI-LIST] : Best type of models, edge rates & load

Scott McMorrow ([email protected])
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 19:39:42 -0700

--------------ED0E94BD692BCD6B539C0090

Rachild,

I did not mean to say that the rise time was 1-2ps,
but rather that the absolute difference between the waveforms simulated with
an Ibis simulator and HSPICE was only 1-2ps. One does
not have to settle in IBIS for models with only a dV/dT. One can generate
(or receive from vendors) models which have extremely accurate
driving waveform shapes.

regards,

scott

--

--------------ED0E94BD692BCD6B539C0090 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="scott.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Scott McMorrow Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="scott.vcf"

begin:vcard n:McMorrow;Scott tel;work:503-708-4320 x-mozilla-html:FALSE url:www.siqual.com org:SiQual, Signal Quality Engineering adr:;;18735 SW Boones Ferry Road;Tualatin ;OR;97062-3090;USA version:2.1 email;internet:[email protected] title:Principal Engineer note:asdfsdaf fn:Scott McMorrow end:vcard

--------------ED0E94BD692BCD6B539C0090--