RE: [SI-LIST] : Call for presentations, 3-D packaging advanced te

Heyfitch, Vadim ([email protected])
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 16:04:21 -0700

This may be a very appropriate place to here some case studies. It would be
particularly interesting to hear about correlation between field-solver
extracted models and those generated from measured s-parameters. Not so long
ago, someone on this list made a point that field solvers suggest correct
equivalent circuit topology but not the values.

Vadim

-----Original Message-----
From: Lyke James Civ AFRL/VSSE [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 1999 2:33 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [SI-LIST] : Call for presentations, 3-D packaging advanced
technology worksho p

Is anyone out there interested in giving a talk to the 3-D packaging
community on the signal integrity implications of 3-D packaging, or future
trends in signal integrity that could impact 3-D packaging? The workshop
is in Chicago, Monday 25 October. I have conducted an Advanced Technology
Workshop for the International Microelectronics and Packaging Society
(IMAPS) for the last four years on 3-D, and I never have really got a good
discussion on this topic.

si-list, for more help, put HELP. si-list archives are accessible at
http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si-list ****