Re: [SI-LIST] : Best type of models, edge rates & load

Mark Nass ([email protected])
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:52:05 +0100

No this was no surprise.
this is what I do. I also include the power and ground package parasitics
when I generate the data. I don't use the 10% point for timing though, I use
something more like 1/2 VDD. I have been using the 50 ohm pullup & pulldown
for the waveform generation, but for Tco values I have been using 500 ohm
to 1/2 VDD. When the Tco number and flightime numbers are added up this
seems to correlate with the numbers in the lab pretty well. The only part that
doesn't is the Tco value by itself, and this seems to bother some people. The
Tco value into a 500 ohm to 1/2 VDD is much quicker than a loaded transmission
line in the lab.

Mark

http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si-list ****