Re: [SI-LIST] : even-odd mode influence

Alok Tripathi ([email protected])
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 09:17:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Asymmetric coupled lines (n lines) in an inhomogeneous media can be
simulated by n^2(n+1)/2 single lines connected in configuration oriented
fashion. Likewise, n asymmteric coupled lines in a homogeneous media can
be
simulated on spice using n(n+1)/2 lines.

(For details refer: MTT Trans. 1998, Dec. issue: A configuration
Oriented Spice Model...., Alok Tripathi & V. K. Tripathi)

Regards,

ALOK TRIPATHI