RE: [SI-LIST] : even-odd mode influence

[email protected]
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:23:00 -0400

Ray,

You mention that material dominates losses on microstrips, is this no
longer true with embedded microstrips? Is this statement true with
stripline constructions as well? I would expect it to be so.

Thanks for sending such excellent information.

Chris Heard
3Com Corp

"WAUGH,RAY (HP-SanJose,ex1)" <[email protected]> on 07/19/99
07:05:05 PM

Please respond to [email protected]

Sent by: "WAUGH,RAY (HP-SanJose,ex1)" <[email protected]>