Re: [SI-LIST] : Eye diagram displays from HSPICE simulations

Scott McMorrow ([email protected])
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 14:44:55 -0700

here it is

Re: [SI-LIST] : eye patterns
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 13:25:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:
Randy Hamilton <[email protected]>
To:
Craig Callen <[email protected]>
CC:
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Version 97.4 of HSpice has an eye diagram demo in the demo/awaves/demo
area. Basically, you create a sawtooth wave with the same period as your
clock period, and use this sawtooth wave as your X axis. The X axis can
then become a percentage of clock period (if you make your sawtooth wave
go up to 1V).

-Randy