Re: [SI-LIST] : response to semiconductor I/O edge rates

Dennis Tomlinson ([email protected])
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:04:35 -0500

<soap box>
Perhaps what is needed is not a continuously variable slew rate
covering orders of magnitude in range, but something much more
restricted, possibly binary programmable (per device, or per driver),
and hopefully easier to implement.
</soap box>

Just my $0.02,

Dennis