Re: [SI-LIST] : Some Semiconductors are Unnecessarily Fast

Francis Chiu ([email protected])
14 Jul 1999 10:36:59 -0700

Hi, Genttlemen,

Try using the National BLVDS, the current 090 part is specified at 100Mhz
bandwidth for multipoint bus, tests shows the current part with appropriate
terminations
is good up to 300Mhz. For signal integrity issues, the part has internal
filters to take care the problems.

Francis Chiu

[email protected] on 07/14/99 06:08:00 AM