RE: [SI-LIST] : Parallel tracks on Flexible PCB without Ground Pl

Grasso, Charles ([email protected])
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 11:11:47 -0600

Dear All,
Aubrey Sparkman is exactly right. I use Ansofts tool and have just finished
an exhaustive
series of analyses on a felx cable for a tape head. BTW, we wanted to get
the L, C & tpd
values as well!! These values were obtained using the spice equivalent.

Thank you
Charles Grasso
Advisory Engineer
StorageTek