Re: [SI-LIST] : Transmission Lines Formulae

Adam ([email protected])
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:13:06 +0100

Please excuse the addition to a rather old thread :

Eric Bogatin wrote:

> brief list of 2D field solver vendors:
>
> Ansoft (www.ansoft.com )
> ApSim (www.apsimtech.com )
> InCASES (www.incases.com )
> OptEM Eng (www.optem.com )
> Pacific Numerix (www.pnc.com )
> Polar Instruments (www.polar.co.uk )
> Quantic Labs (www.quantic.mb.ca/ )
>
> Does anyone have other vendors that I should add to my list?
>
> --eric

Softsim have a new low cost 2D field solver for multi-line and signal
integrity simulations. You can download a fully functional demo version
from www.softsim.com . Any (constructive) comments appreciated...

Adam Woolfe,
Technology Sources Ltd / Softsim.