Re: [SI-LIST] : SSTL Versus full swing PROS/CONS -- Acronyms

Mark Randol ([email protected])
Tue, 25 May 1999 11:10:01 -0700

Ah, but FUBAR is a pre-computer acronym, and this list is
predominately computer and 'net related. FUBAR is more of a word
that SHOULD be in the dictionary but isn't for some odd reason...

Muranyi, Arpad wrote:

> That is a nice list of acronyms, but it doesn't contain
> D.S.'s favorite ones, like FUBAR, etc...
>
> Arpad

Mark Randol, RF Measurements Engineer   | Motorola SPS, Inc.
(480)413-8052 Voice                     | M/S EL381
(480)413-4150 FAX                       | 2100 E. Elliot Road
[email protected]                | Tempe, AZ 85284