Re: [SI-LIST] : Decoupling caps and power plane effects

Mattan Kamon ([email protected])
Tue, 25 May 1999 13:59:48 -0400

The full PEEC concept is introduced in a later paper,

"Equivalent Circuit Models for Three-Dimensional Multiconductor Systems", A.E. Ruehli
IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol MTT-22, No 3. March 1974.

It combines the partial inductance and partial capacitance concepts of previous papers and calls it "PEEC". It introduces it from an integral equation point of view. The paper Ray cites below gives a more physical description
from the concept of "loop inductance".

-matt