RE: [SI-LIST] : Capacitance in a Ceramic changes ?i usedf

Kowal, Keith ([email protected])
Tue, 25 May 1999 10:01:20 -0400

John,
the iron was 750F or so / we used MuRata and Kemet as
vendors... what's stranger yet today we measured the caps and
they, on the average, are about 0.055uf nom. when 2 days ago
the same caps were reading > 0.06uf

keith