Re: [SI-LIST] : use of this List

D. C. Sessions ([email protected])
Tue, 18 May 1999 09:36:22 -0700

Doug Piper wrote:

> Apology to the List:
>
> I'm extremely sorry if anyone is offended by my monitoring the reflector
> for potential customers who may need our products or services. I believe
> that reflectors are a great place to share knowledge/solutions and I don't
> feel that I've ever abused the privilege by contacting anyone in a
> offending way.
>
> I am an electrical engineer and enjoy the reflector dialog and I apologize
> to anyone and everyone who's offended.

Oh, I'm not *offended*, really. When I get spammed I just look at it
as a civic responsibility. I trace the spam, find the upstream of the
sender, and make sure that they lose their Internet access.

Of course, I absolutely refuse to do business with companies that spam.

If that's the kind of response you want from your 'leads' then spam away.

--
D. C. Sessions