Re: [SI-LIST] : Jitter book found

Eric Goodill (
Thu, 06 May 1999 10:27:43 -0700

John Fisher wrote:
> Hello SI list,
> I found this book its out of print but not unavailable, Amazon had it!

That's amazing. I checked with Amazon a few weeks ago for this same book
and couldn't find it. Artech House ( is the
original publisher, and they have what they call their In-Print-Forever
service. I gather they have an electronic copy of their books, and, for
money, they will print and bind one copy as needed. It takes about 8
weeks. I'm still waiting for mine. Amazon would have been easier. Oh

Eric Goodill Cisco Systems M/S SJ-N2 170 W Tasman Dr voice: (408) 527-3460 San Jose CA 95134-1706 fax: (408) 527-3460 (yes, the same)