Re: [SI-LIST] : Terminating a bidirectional bus

[email protected]
Mon, 03 May 1999 13:43:42 -0700

If the Xilinx parts are like other programmable logic components, they have several programmable strength types. This means that you may be able to select a Rise Time Control (also called Slew Rate Control) output buffer type that
will slow down the edge and clean up the signal at the receivers.

Jon Powell
Viewlogic Consulting Services, High Speed Design Manager.