Re: [SI-LIST] : Broadside Coupled Traces

Christian S. Rode ([email protected])
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:05:11 -0400

To Georg and all:

Does anyone have less complicated, more accurate closed form equations for
edge-coupled and broadside-coupled striplines (and microstrips?)

A peripheral question - is the number of coupled modes for a *symmetrical*
N-conductor bundle of wire? N*(N-1)/2-1?

Chris Rode